Sunday, November 23, 2008

365

I would like to greet myself (and my mom) a happy 1st year anniversary. Its been a year since I landed in Dubai and I'm still here alive, kicking, crazy (baliw) but happy.

I have felt how it is to be terribly homesick. Its a feeling I don't want anybody to experience but it did me good in a "big picture" kind of way.

I have good work, its not so stressful so it is good for me. I have new experiences; good, bad, crazy, scary, funny. I have new good friends as well - not as many as there is in Manila but they are good people. Most of all, I have new people in my life that have become important to me.

Happy 365th day! Cheers!

4 comments:

Azl said...

Happy new year, Gigi!!!

Miss our blogs here for the past months. Hope to get back to writing soon!

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy 1st Anniversary (as an expat in Dubai), Gigi and Mom! PTL for His goodnewss!

Just dropping by to wish you and your family a Blessed 2009 filled with God's love and purpose!

Anonymous said...

Oops, sorry for the typo there.

PERRY YUSUF said...

Just happen to pass by ;-)
I love the way you put it "Just put mantikilya it's better than pizza" Nice one!
I baked my own pandesal this morning with (you know) what mantekilya as i put it. Hmm .... melting over some freshly baked pandesal ;-)
I Enjoyed reading your posts! Salamat....