Tuesday, August 24, 2004

When Commuting Alone

I would recommend that one should not sleep when commuting alone. Last week, Thursday, I fell asleep in the FX. It was one of those FXs that have nice n' comfy seats, expensive car fresheners, a great sound system and a cute driver. I was lulled to sleep by the music and I woke up a gazillion miles from my stop. Freaked out!

The same thing happened, yesterday, on my way home from work, I happen to have a seat in the commuter train which was a very rare opportunity, if I may say. I was lulled to sleep (again) by the gentle hum of the engine. I freaked out (again) when I woke up, opened my eyes and big bold letters appeared before me - R. P A P A. Oh men! I passed my station!

I guess this is the effect of sleep deprivation. Or maybe just not enough vitamins - enter Centrum jingle.



Meanwhile...

Somebody stole Edvard Munch's SCREAM! Aaaarrrggghhh!!!!



No comments: