Friday, August 27, 2004

My Overtime Times

Tonight I'm doing overtime (overthankyou) work which is very rare here at the office. Natengga kasi ako sa bahay for two day dahil sa ulan, baha at iba pang likas na dahilan, grr! But its weird - that cold, cold, lonely feeling of doing overtime work in my former office returned. Doing layout till 3 a.m., going home at 5 a.m., my eyes swollen from staring at the computer for such a long time. Eeww! Its frightening! I don't like it.. not one bit.

Got to go!!! (karipas ng takbo paalis ng office)



Ok, I know what you're thinking! This picture was taken 2 years ago when G3 was the latest, so stop the slander and read on :-) This was during one of my overtime times. Matinik sa overtime toh, teng! Siguro mga alas dos na ng madaling araw to.

No comments: