Thursday, February 08, 2007

Tagged

Tell 5 things that people don’t know about me and I wouldn’t mind them knowing.

  1. After my digital career in graphics ends, I will pursue my dream of being a chef.
  2. I have mild OCD but I think I have a handle on it. There are some that I just couldn’t look over like misaligned things, objects facing the wrong direction, crooked and scattered wires. When I was younger I used to count steps and stairs and get bothered if the number is uneven.
  3. I love music. I mean I’m really devoted to it. I get affected by it quite easily. I’m pretty comfortable on stage and in front of an audience. I was in a band once bound for Germany but it didn’t work out. I can sing, play the guitar, base, piano, drums and most of the percussion instruments. But I don't play much anymore. I can read notes but I’m quite slow at it. Drum notes I can read a lot faster.
  4. I'm adventuruous when it comes to trying out food from different cultures. I like foods that are spicy, hot, chili and anything that make the ears smoke. Bicolana ito! The hottest ever food I've eaten are 10-inch chilis in China. I thought they were eggplants! The most unusual spicy delicacy I’ve eaten is Yak meat from Tibet. Ahahay! Anghang!!!
  5. Finally, when I'm really impressed, as in, really to the 10th power - I run out of words and all I manage to whisper to myself is "Sh*t ka, ang galing mo!
  6. Here's a bonus and this is a message for everyone because I don't have the guts to tell you personally. I hate it when people touch and leave fingerprints and smudges on my monitor!!!
This tag came from Arthur. Sorry bro, for the super delayed reply haha!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ate Gigi,

Haha! Panalo! First off, thanks so much for doing this. Now I know that we both love music and that we both like spicy foods ( I have to get my hands on those yak meet. lol!)

Also, when I get to talk to you face to face, I'll make sure that we're not in front of any computer monitor. OCD! hahaha!

God bless Ate Gi! Thanks ulit!

turtlepace said...

i dont like to have fingerprints on monitors either..:(

yes be a chef!!...sana matikman ko luto mo :-) i can be your official taster hehe

Anonymous said...

kayong dalawa pag na meet ko kayo ipagluluto ko kayo ng maanghang hehe!

Gigi

Anonymous said...

Naku, Ghie, galit ka pala sa akin noong times na I left some fingerprints sa computer monitor mo sa CBN Asia. LOL.

GeNfAitH said...

for sure your on the 10thpower when we watched lion king show in disney coz i heard those phrase from you..lol

Pinoy Pan de Sal said...

hehe! malakas ba? ilang beses ko ba sinabi? sorry di ko napigilan hehe... i was really impressed talaga!

GeNfAitH said...

oist isang beses lang pero not sure excited din me...lol